Friday, May 1, 2009

weekend so far..

So, Bombay continues to be an amazing place to be in. Unfortunately for me, work suddenly seems to have picked up, so i don't have the time to enjoy the city. We have a 4 day weekend this time because of elections and May Day and the weekend. I've needed to work from home though, and have spent more time working in the last 2 days than in the last week put together. Feels like i'm back at XL, with sleep deprivation and night outs! For work! Wow!!

Not that I am cribbing or anything. I like what I'm doing and I get to camp at D's place with my laptop and get him to watch me work all day! But 2 days back, when i was sick of it all, we did touristy things like walk down marine drive and eat bhutta and chat at Choupati!

Also got to meet some long lost cousins, so the weekend hasnt been completely a wasted one. I did need to miss a trip to Alibaug and one to Matheran, both of which promised to be loads of fun. And watched a very cute feel good movie, the confessions of a shop-o-holic, and came to realise that even though people may disagree, i ain't one!

I have a conversation with the guide in about 2 mins.. lets hope the rest of the weekend doesnt involve work!

No comments: